Brace Order Portal
Step-by-Step Submission Guide
- Once the submission form has been completed, you will receive a call within two business days from one of our trained specialists to process your order.
- The following information will be required to process your order:
- You may email or Fax your prescription to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-517-4607
- Name of your Insurance Provider
- Name of the Primary Subscriber
- Insurance Subscriber/Policy ID Number
- Group Number
- Date of Birth (both if the primary insurer is not the recipient).
- Once all information has been gathered, TPO will contact your insurance provider to see if brace will be covered. We will then contact you to confirm insurance coverage and notify you of any potential out-of-pocket expense.
- Once coverage is confirmed, TPO will coordinate care with your physician.
- You will be given notice when your brace has been dispensed.
Team Post-Op, Inc. is a contracted supplier to over 30 different insurance providers. A full list of accepted insurance plans can be found here: Accepted Insurance Plans
It is the policy of Team Post-Op Inc., to accept returns as described in our supplier standards. If there is a deficiency or failure with you pre-fabricated or custom-fabricated product, a replacement may be sent to you free of charge. We honor manufacturer warranties. If product is defective of does not properly fit, then you must notify TPO of the problem within 72 hours of receiving the product.
Many of our products are for single patient use only. Therefore, for the protection of all our customers, we DO NOT accept returns due to sanitary reasons. Team Post-Op Inc., makes the assumption that once a device, or its accessories have been delivered, they have been used. Therefore we cannot accept returns after delivery of the product, since we cannot accurately verify whether a unit has or has not been used. However, if there is a product deficiency or failure, Team Post-Op Inc., will gladly exchange it for another new, unused product within the manufacturer’s warranty period.