IF-4000 Interferential Stimulator
The IF-4000 helps control pain and speeds the healing process by delivering small pulses of electrical current to an injury through electrodes that pass current through the skin and stimulate underlying nerves producing a mild, tingling sensation to provide relief from chronic and acute pain. Interferential is used for very localized areas where deep current for pain control or increased circulation is needed.
- Dual Channel Interferential
- Carrier Frequency: 4000Hz Fixed
- Difference Frequency: 1-150Hz Adjustable
- Four Frequency Shifts: Continuous, 1/1 abrupt, 8/8 abrupt, 10/10 ramped
- Wave Form: Symmetrical Bi-Phasic Square
- Power Source: 9 Volt DC Adapter or Alkaline 9V battery(9V battery not recommend for its short life)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 4 Self-Stick Disposable Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet.