Bauerfeind AchilloTrain® Tendon Support Information
The Bauerfeind AchilloTrain® is a comfortable knitted support with a silicone insert alongside the Achilles Tendon and under the heel. An additional heel cushion is provided for the unaffected foot. It is worn to treat acute and chronic Achilles Tendon conditions. Ideal for pump bump deformities of the heel. Silicone insert leaves tendon pressure-free and provides intermittent compression for the reduction of swelling and edema.
- Built-in contour of anatomical knit places ankle in slight plantar flexion.
- Viscoelastic heel-wedge incorporated to additionally raise the heel for relief of Achilles tendonitis.
- Additional heel-wedge provided for unaffected foot thus preventing leg length discrepancies.
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the ankle for increased joint stabilization.
Provides peak shock load reduction to joints and vertebral column with both heel cushions in place.
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable