Bledsoe - T-Chek Post-Op Elbow Brace
The New T-Chek Elbow Brace is designed to handle post-op elbow arthroscopy, severe elbow strains and ligament trauma.
The Bledsoe T-Chek Elbow Brace should be used when limited R.O.M. or locked control of the elbow is desired. In most cases, the Bledsoe T-Chek Elbow Brace can be formed, fitted and adjusted in 5 minutes or less.
- Formable aluminum plates adjust to fit virtually any arm circumference
- Larger cuffs reduce pressure points and irritation on the arm
- Protected range of motion from -10º to 110º
- Or lock the arm in any position from 0º to 100º in 10º increments
- Detachable, formable wrist-arm splint for increased stability of the forearm-wrist-hand
- Facilitates healing by maintaining proper post-op positioning