DonJoy - TLSO Back Brace Orthosis
The BOA Duel TLSO is a unique prefabricated orthosis (patent pending) for post-operative, post-traumatic, or chronic spinal pathology. The Duel TLSO provides full-circumferential rigid support from the scapular thoracic region (T2/T3) of the spine down to the Sacroccygeal junction (S1).
The BOA TLSO design creates a 3-point force system, consisting of a posteriorly directed force from the sternal and pubic pads, and an anteriorly directed force from the thoracolumbar pad. The pressure created restricts forward flexion and encourages a hyperextension posture. This posture increases lumbar lordosis and resists lateral and rotary movements of the spine.
- Restrict forward flexion and trunk rotation.
- Are easily removed and thermoformed for custom fit.
Telescoping Sternal Y-Bar can be bent to desired angle for optimal compression.
Easily adjusted to desired height, with lock screw for patient safety and compliance.
- Duel Lacer Compression panels provide secure fit and optimal circumferential compression
- Quick-release shoulder buckles, dual action pull handles, and hook-loop closures allow
easy doffing and donning
- Breathable, interior spacer fabric liner allows heat to escape for added patient comfort
- Waist measurement used for easy and accurate fitting
- Lifetime guarantee on proprietary lacer compression panels
The DonJoy Duel TLSO is ideal for low back pain, sprains & strains, lumbar disc displacement, osteoporosis, disc herniation and degeneration, Post-Op fusion, Spinal Stenosis, Compression Fractures, and Scoliosis.
- Increase compression
- Reinforce lumbar region
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Low profile support
- Improve quality of life